Monday, July 28, 2003

Okay, readers. Here's what you've all been waiting for. It's the pics.

Here's a happy smiling stoopid punchmeat, right after PunchPig took off the restraints. Look at the sweet beat face on punchmeat...



And here's punchmeat in a pic taken about a half an hour ago, wearing his new suspension harness, and doing his best to strke a fetching pose...



While I'm at it, I'll post some other recent pics.

Here's an example of my recent chain bondage explorations...



And here's chain bondage boy up on my cross. Notice that nice red butt! Okay okay okay, so my ropes aren't perfectly symetrical. So bite me.



Unfortunately, it's almost the end of the month. So in a few days, these pics will be consigned to the archives. Alas, blogger's archiving isn't all we could hope for. So get an eyeful now.

Cheers!


No comments: