Friday, July 25, 2003

Browner!

Today is a great beach day. So UnFortunate and I are off to Garrison, the gay nude beach at Sandy Hook. So if you're not doing anythin, come on out. You'll get to see my dick!

Faithful Companion Update: He seems fine. He ate all his dinner of rice boiled in beef stock (into which I mixed some of his kiibble.) Of course, it's not over until we see that glorious symbol of canine health that all dog owners love: a nice firm stool.

This is quick, cuz I gotta call Unemployment and maybe get enough money from them so I can pay my rent.

This quick note though. Yesterday I helped GMSMA's current Membership Secretary and his boyfriend move a boxsprings and mattress that was being given to them by a friend. Apparently, they've been sleeping on bundles of newspapers and carpet remnants, and their friend took pity on them and gave them a bed. MemSec and boyfriend are so sweet. So full of that young and in love energy. And MemSec sent some pics he took of me smoking a cigar at the GMSMA Board Retreat. Again, if I get my act together, I'll post it here.

Here's hoping I get the deep dark tropical tan I've always yearned for. Look for me tonight at the Eagle to see how brown I managed to get.


No comments: