Monday, July 28, 2003

I believe I can fly...

Cool.

My UPS Guy, Aryan God that he is, just delivered my industrial safety suspension harness. I'm wearing it now. It's very cool. I just dangled myself off my cross.

Tragically, it has straps in all the wrong places for whipping or flogging, but I actually have another scene in mind. Namely, I want to suspend someone from a tree limb in it and wrap them up in duct tape. Thus making a big christmas ornament. Or a hummingbird feeder. Or a Calder mobile. I'll have to experiment with it. It seems that having legs together gives a little bit of muscle strain in the crotch, and if the loops aren't in close to the balls, I think it would be right on the arteries leading to the legs, but it is certainly pendulous with possibilities. An alternative scene, a propos of recent events, might be to hang someone with a heavy bag, and securing their arms and legs to the heavy bag, and then doing a nice workout. The bottom becomes the heavy bag.

Way cool.

Okay okay okay.

Let me see what I can do about posting pictures.


No comments: