Tuesday, July 29, 2003

PunchPig and I go deep again

Jumpin Jehosophat.

I emailed my book to PunchPig. He had said he'd love to take a look at it. And so I emailed it off to him.

Nobody has seen it. I've been careful--here and everywhere else--not to go into too many details about it.

See that guy over there? The one with the black eye? He's on tenterhooks.

I totally trust PunchPig. Heck, I gave him my face, which in the great scheme of things is probably up a few notches from giving him my book.

But still.

PunchPig could wreck me in so many ways.

That's the core of intimacy, no? Exposure. Risk.

This didn't occur to me when I sent it. I did it without thinking. Well, let me be clear about that: I did that Without Thinking. As in, pulling the plug on those lobes of the brain while I clicked on 'Upload File' and 'Send Mail'.

So we'll see how that goes.


No comments: