Monday, July 21, 2003

GI Joe Chained! Shaved! Beaten!

Oh yeah.

I needed that.

Good scene this afternoon.

A guy I met at the P-p-pennsylvania P-p-play P-p-party, whom we'll call GI Joe. Since that's what he calls himself. GI Joe was the guy uttered the poignant phrase I couldn't get out of my mind that in his view, a cage can't be disassembleable, but should be a single piece of steel (welded together, of course): "If you can get out, what's the point?"

We were planning on playing at the P-p-pennsylvania P-p-play P-p-party but his back went out. So we set a date.

Chains. All about chains. Chains and padlocks.

GI Joe got here just about right on time. He hadn't eaten, and neither had I, so we went to Basic Restaurant and had lunch. Once back here, I had him strip and put his boots back on. Then we got busy.

Months ago I wrote about finding a weight bench on the street on trash night. It came in handy. I wanted GI Joe to have some lumbar support since I wanted him chained up for as long as possible. I had him sit on the bench with his back towards the two steel posts that support the barbells. I put steel dowels under his bent knees and behind his back beneath his elbows. and then I laid on the chain. All of it. He was fairly immobilized.

A favorite moment: I was feeding the chain between his thighs so I could have a piece looped around his ankles and then going around his chest. "This is going to pull your hair out. Sorry," I deadpanned.

The great moment of inspiration I had was chaining his dick (GI Joe has a real pole on him) down to the bench and securing it with a padlock. It looked great.

Then I grabbed prep razors and took every hair off his head. Couldn't quite get the shine I wanted, so I finished up with my own razor. GI Joe liked that part a lot. With no hair to get in the way, I wrapped up his stoopid face in duct tape.

And he was positioned so that his beautiful back with a wonderful lat spread was wide open. So, naturally, out came the floggers. He took the beating really well.

Alas, he felt his back starting to give out just as I was fixing to jerk him off. But no matter. I had him out of the chains pronto, and secured him to my St. Andrew's Cross with wrist restraints and padlocks. ("If you can get out of it, what's the point?") And then I jerked him off. He shot buckets.

I removed the padlocks. GI Joe loves to work tits, so I had him work mine while I jerked off.

Another thing I like about my GI Joe Action Figure: The marks! Every place the flogger touched, every link on every chain that was on him was clearly visible in our dewy post-scene pillow talk and as he put on his clothes.

GI Joe's comment: "You are really good at this."

And I enjoy it so much!

Now here's something for readers to look forward to. GI Joe is mostly a Top. This was the first half of a quid pro quo. So on August 10th, I'm heading out to Pennsylvania to see what GI Joe has in store for me.

"If you can get out of it, what's the point?"


No comments: