Friday, July 11, 2003

So I think I'm gonna pack up a toy bag and head to the New York Bondage Club tonight.

Nervous?

Yeah.

Just like always. What if they all point at my bondage work and laugh?

Well, I'll throw a signal whip in my bag and let loose at the first snicker, that's all.

I've been to the venerable NYBC before, but not in the past decade or so. When I was last going, at the introductory go-around, I proclaimed myself to be a bottom. I had some good times. I once was sealed in a sleepsack and suspended from the ceiling. The experience was marred only by the Top catching my dick in the zipper, but when he jerked me off I think I hit the far wall. At least I heard several appreciative "Holy shit!"'s and "Damn!"'s from the onlookers.

Back then, I wanted S/M play, but had no idea what I was doing. (Silly me for not taking advantage of the educational opportunities at GMSMA. I had only dropped in on a few of their Wednesday night programs. Come to think of it, I'll have to think long and hard about why I didn't avail myself of everything that GMSMA offered.) So I would bottom.

Hopefully, Joey Rope or someone else I know will be there. Of course, I could just hang back tonight and watch and learn. That sounds like a good strategy. Expect nothing, and be pleasantly surprised if something develops.

If I do have enough time to make it there before the doors close, you'll read about it here, folks.


No comments: