Thursday, May 20, 2004

How He Did It

Last night, I had an (online) conversation with another Sir. Upon learning that I was collared, he responded that if he had known I wanted to be collared, he would have collared me.

Uh huh.

Let's be clear. The AOL screen name under which I had been talking to this guy was HunterGreenRight, hanky code for 'boy seeking Sir.' So the 'had I but known' line doesn't quite hold water.

But it did get me thinking about how Big managed to pull this off. There have been a few men who have expressed an interest, but Big was pretty much the only one who stepped up to the plate. Big was clear about what he was after, confident in his capability to follow through, and was willing to commit a weekend to finding out if I fit the bill.

And that was great. Big is used to achieving his goals.

One other thing: Big found me to be desireable. That's so much. So much. "You deserve the collar." And the fact that this was coming from a man who impressed me a great deal... well, that was sure iciing on the cake.

And Big now can reap the rewards. I'm his boy. And he is the Sir I'm privileged to serve.


No comments: