Saturday, May 08, 2004

Tonight With Jay Leno

Y'know how celebs make the talk show circuit when they have a movie out? Well...

Jay: It's great to have you back! Really!
Yours Truly: Well, Jay, it's great to be here!
Jay: You're looking great!
YT: Jay, Thanks! I appreciate that. And you're looking good, too!
Jay: Now you've had some big changes, moving back to Pennsylvania from the Big Apple. How's that been for you?
YT: It's been great, Jay. All those trailer parks, but none of the twisters!

(Laughter and applause)

Jay: Now, am I correct that you'll be presenting at TES Fest this year?
YT: That's right! I will be! I'm really excited about it. I was a presenter last year, and I really enjoyed it.
Jay: I heard about that! You were great!
YT: Awww, Jay. Well, I had a lot of fun, and it was great working with Lolita.
Jay: So are you leading another discussion this time around?
YT: No. No, Jay. This time around I'll be doing a workshop on chain bondage.

Audience: OooooOOoooOooh...

Jay: Wow! Chain bondage! Wow! That's really hot!
YT: I have a good time with chain bondage, Jay. And I think it might be a good workshop.
Jay: So have you got a bottom lined up?
YT: Vin Diesel is seeing if he can free up his schedule.
Jay: Vin? Really?
YT: No. I didn't get Vin.

Audience: (Laughter)

YT: Seriously, Jay, I'm not sure who I have, but whoever he is, he's a lucky guy. All the men I've chained up have had a really good time. It's a great scene.
Jay: Now, I'm guessing you don't have a clip...
YT: Right, Jay. I do have a still...




Audience: (Applause.)
YT: But if you want to see it, you've got to be there.
Jay: And where exactly is there?
YT: TES Fest is held at the Hotel Pennsylvania, at 7th Avenue and 33rd Street in New York City. The dates are May 21st through the 23rd. I go on Saturday, May 22nd.
Jay: Doesn't that mean you'll miss softball?
YT: It does, Jay. And I don't miss softball for just anything! TES Fest is a great event.
Jay: It sounds great!
YT: I hope it will be.


No comments: