Sunday, May 23, 2004

Wow

Talked to my Sir tonight. Making plans for next weekend. Exchanging what we did today. That kind of thing.

Big was in the Castro having coffee this afternoon. He struck up a conversation with a guy who had moved to SF from NYC. He described the guy.

Big had coffee with Special Guy today.

When I put it altogether, I got a huge grin on my face. These two amazing men, sitting on a bench in the Castro, having coffee. Special Guy, who taught me how to love, to give my heart away, who showed me that I could be filled with desire for a man's body, and love his mind and spirit and heart, too.

And Big. The man who looked at me, saw me for who I am, and saw something very valuable in that. So valuable that he padlocked a collar around my neck and claimed me for his own.

Big and Special Guy. Special Guy and Big.

I can see how they would be drawn to each other. I mean, beyond the fact that they're both two of the hottest men I know. Both of them have presence. I think I could tell when either one walked into a room even if I wasn't looking in the direction of the door.

"Trust the Universe," Big told me.

And that's what I've been doing.

And if this isn't the Universe saying "See? Toldya!" then I don't know the Universe wopuld be trying to tell me.

Woof, Sir! It's great being your boy, Sir.


No comments: