Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Watersportswear

Oh cool.

For the upcoming trip to Southern California, I decided to get some hiking shoes. Check out the latest thing in hiking shoes...



They're called 'Keens.' They were dreamed up by a river guide, who wanted something like sandals (waterproof, fast drying, give your feet air), but with a closed toe because he was tired of stubbing his on rocks while wading.

Or so they told me.

I have another idea about their origins.

Take a close look. They're done in black leather. Their trimmed in bright yellow. They're waterproof. They have a no-slip tread. I mean... c'mon! Obviously they were made for pissplay!

I debuted mine at TESFest, and wore them to work one day. They're reeeally comfortable, and offer a lot of arch support.

Watersports? That's Keen!


1 comment:

Lolita said...

I have the same shoes! Very fabulous...