Sunday, May 09, 2004

The Week Ahead

Not much going on.

it's work work work. I'm coming home tomorrow so I can get the rest of the annuals into the ground. After work on Tuesday and Thursday I have cabinet making class. Oh, and I'm reviewing my draft of the sanding manual I'm writing with a guy on Tuesday. (Which means it has to be written by then...) After work on Friday, I'll head to Newark Airport to pick up Big when he arrives from SF.

Oh.

Wait.

Thursday is my appointment with my tattoo artist, Joe Rose. I'm going to look at some of the artwork he's come up with for my chains. And, he's going to give a touch-up to the tattoo I got more than ten years ago, that's becoming something of a blue blob. So I'm getting inked.

The start of another journey.

Love that.

Somehow, this all has a lot to do with the conversation I had with Master Wolf while soaking in my brother's jacuzzi. I'll have to reread that and figure out what.


No comments: