Sunday, May 16, 2004

My Active Fantasy Life

After the supermarket (see below), I stopped in at Capri Pizza to pick up a medium pepperoni pie for me and my father. The place is like Hot Boy Central. So much eye candy in the place. There I am, taking it all in, and in walks this unbelievably hot man.

Major Woof.

He stood about 5'7". He was rock solid. His hands and forearms were huge. Not from the gym, but from hard labor. He was sunburned. His head and his face were clean shaven. He had intense blue eyes. He was wearing a white tshirt, grey gym shorts, and tan work boots.

My pizza was done just as he finished putting in his order, so as I approached the counter, he was walking away. I locked eyes with him for a split second and then gave him a 'Woof!' just loud enough to hear.

I paid for my pizza and headed out to the car.

I thought about him all the way home. So deep in thought that I missed the turnoff for Wismer Road and had to turn around and backtrack.

And what did I think about him?

I thought that I would love to put him in chains. To lock him away somewhere, wrists shackled to the wall, next to a bucket for him to shit in. How long would it be before his rage turned to resignation? Would tattooing SLAVE across his chest and back hasten that process? How long before resignation turned to compliance, and then to submission? When he learns to pleasure his Master's dick with his mouth. When he learns to not just take his Master's piss, but to crave it. When he comes to see his asshole as there for men's pleasure. Toward that end, it might help to relieve him of his cock and balls. Leave it good and smooth down there. Turn him into a couple of holes.

Home now. Groceries put away. I'm eating that pizza. Gotta unpack my bags from the weekend. Get to bed early since I'm due in to work at 6 am tomorrow. It's kinda nice when raw, fiery lust just happens along and hits you upside the head, y'know?


No comments: