Wednesday, March 17, 2004

Close Call!

My Dad and I watched The Apprentice tonight. Troy, who's pretty dreamy, almost got fired. If Troy had gotten fired, I probably wouldn't be watching any more of The Apprentice.

I bet that Troy is a really slutty bottom. Up for anything. Fuckin' helium heels. "Oh yeah, Boss! Put it in me! Go deep, Boss. I wanna feel you shoot it in me. Breed me, Boss!"

Yeah.

Troy the boy.

I'd love to give it to Troy. And give it to him good. Feel my balls slapping up against Troy the boy's beautiful bubble butt.

"Tighten up that hole, boy. Give me a good ride now."

"Awww yessssSir!"

"And keep your hands off your dick, boy, I don't want you to cum and make me end before I'm ready. I might just be plowing you all night. See how many loads I can give you, fucker. How much junk I can put in your trunk."


Yeah.

Troy has it coming.

Anyway.

Y'think I'm watching too much tv?


No comments: