Saturday, March 06, 2004

Possibilities

My father and I just got back from the bank. Pre-Approved, Bay-beeee. Soon, all my problems will be solved.

I didn't realize how the financial crisis over the past couple of months had me totally, totally shut down with respect to possibilities. I was just stuck. I stopped thinking about the short term. What's the point? I can't afford it. That became my mantra. But now, within reason (we're only talking $10-an-hour here, I possibly can afford it.

So I'm thinking, again, about the possible.

And that took me to Welding Depot. I can get a welding machine for $68! I could probably set up a decent workshop out in the garage for under $200. And start making stuff.

So if you might be in the market for shackles, steel collars, or something more... elaborate, check back around July. When I ought to be operational.


No comments: