Monday, March 01, 2004

Spoken Word

Cool!

Lthredge recommended SingleTails to this guy with TES who is putting together a reading of SM bloggers. Alas, it's on a Thursday night in New York City, so I won't be able to be there. Thinking quickly, I put in a call to Diabolique, asking if he might be available to read SingleTails selections for me. And D. was game!

Now the hard part comes in. I guess I'll need to read back through nearly two years of daily entries to try and find some that would be compelling when read aloud. Now that's a tall order.

I guess I'd want to go for a diversity of subject matter. Some humorous, some cultural commentary. Some play experiences. I guess the Tim thing would be perhaps too esoteric for a predominately het-bi-pan audience, huh?

Wanna help?

What comes to mind for you thinking back on things you've read here? Here's your opportunity for input, Dear Readers! Email me drrrew@mindspring.com (there's three r's in drrrew, mind you) and let me know when you've laughed, when you've cried, when you've rent your clothing and cursed my blasphemy about stuff you've read.

And if I get no responses? Welllll... *sniff* I guess that'll just mean that Diabolique will sit silently doing his yoga routine instead. And won't you all be ashamed of yourselves?

So fill up that InBox, ladies and gentlemen, Ma'ams and Sirs, boys and grrrls.

And thank you.


No comments: