Tuesday, March 09, 2004

Inspiration

What to wear to get punched in the face?

Decided.

I've got a singlet!

I totally forgot I own a singlet. I never wear it. It's actually a discontinued line of Calvin Klein underwear. Discontinued, no doubt, because no one in their right mind would wear it anywhere. For one thing, it doesn't work at the gym. You might as well work out in Saran Wrap. It's that slutty. But here's the kicker. You can't pee in it.

Well... Actually, peeing in it is exactly what you can do. That's totally the danger. If you're wearing it under something, you have to totally strip down to whip it out.

So anyway. I had a thought.

Why the hell did I hold on to this thing I haven't worn in ten years? Well, y'see, not too long after I obtained it, I went through this Tie-Dying phase. I'd buy Ritt dyes at the supermarket and combine them. Black and blue. Black and green. Then tie them in interesting ways and die them.

Tie. Then dye. Get it? Got it? Good.

So I got this idea. PunchPig, y'see, is really into sweat. A few weeks ago, when I commented here about the heavy duty down comforter I knabbed from my father's linen closet that makes me sweat buckets at night and wake up soaked, PunchPig sent me a 'that is so hot' email.

Well guess what will be serving as pajamas tonight? And I'm using the heavy duty comforter.

Y'know, I wonder if I'm gonna wake up stained purple tomorrow? Yeah well. It's all about living on the edge.

But PunchPig is sure to love my stinky sweaty singlet.

Maybe that will make up for the absence of a mouthpiece.

Still haven't found the mouthpiece. And PunchPig loves me in the mouthpiece cuz it makes me look so stooopid.


No comments: