Wednesday, March 24, 2004

My D-I-V-O-R-C-E Becomes Final Today

Yesterday, I received in the mail an envelope from my Ex's place of employ. It contained on single sheet of paper: notification of the severing of our domestic partnership. I imagine that he decided to take care of this (it's been several years since I split), disliking loose ends as he does.

Ah well. This means I won't be able to fulfill a long-entertained fantasy: barging into his hospital room because I can. One of these days, I'll have to get around to changing my will. All I have still goes to him. Not too important as I'm not currently a property owner or anything, but I'd hate to see him take possession of my whips. That would truly be tragic.

Nah. I'll leave all I own to the Leather Archives and Museum. (You made your donation, right? Right???!!)


No comments: