Friday, March 05, 2004

Doh!

Meetin' up with a North Jersey Master for some fun on my way to the first meeting of the season for my softballl team tomorrow. Yesterday, got instructions on protocol at his house...

"the slave or boy immediately removes his coat and shirt and boots and places his bag to his right."

Check!

"The slave or boy kneels upright (not sitting onhis heels) with the knees spread shoulder wide, arms locked behind his back, each hand clasping the opposite forearm (or wrist if the forearm is not possible for physical reasons); the chest is held forward, wide and strong, and the head is bowed with the eyes down."

Check!

"the slave or boy then recites the following: 'i am the (slave or boy) to the MASTER, to whom this (slave or boy) surrender's himself and to his Respect and Trust for him. MASTER's Pleasure is First, this (slave's or boy's) pleasure is secondary. This (slave or boy) will get pleasure, knowing and understanding that this (slave's or boy's) MASTER is receiving pleasure and service.'

Ahhhh, Blow it out your ass, Buddy.

Hell. I hate memorizing stuff. I'll never get that down. I'm bad at memorizing stuff. I paraphrase. So I'll probably flub it. And we'll waste valuable time that could be spent in the dungeon there in the foyer of his house, me going 'blah blah blah blah blah' and him going 'that's not it, boy, start from the begining' when we could be putting me in a vac rack or something.

Sheeeee-yit.



uh... guess you can tell that tie timing is not good on this. What good can come from bottoming in Top mode? I can't even remember to Sir ('vousvoyer', as the french might put it) when we're talkin' on the phone. And no, I'm not interested in some punishment or other because I'm being disrespectful.


No comments: