Wednesday, March 31, 2004

When Worlds Collide

Huh.

So Nightingale swaggered over to me today. (Yeah. I broke a sweat.) He asked me how softball was going. And then he said, "Geez, it's been more then ten years since I was up in the city. I'd love to go up with you and see you play some time."

Am I up for spending a day with N. tooling around in NYC? Absolutely. Am I up for a game of softball? Always. But Nightingale and the Ball Breakers together?

Hmmm. I mean, I'm pretty sure that Nightingale knows that I'm a homo, and doesn't have a big problem with that. But my softball team... It would kinda be like taking someone who's big on the Pu Pu platter and airdropping him into a rural province of the People's Republic. It's the gayest gay thing of all gay things.

But y'know, I think that Nightingale would be up for it.

And I'd get to spend a day tooling around NYC with Nightingale.


No comments: