Sunday, March 21, 2004

Smell

Since softball practice was cancelled yesterday (those pussies! what's a little mud and snow on the field?), I headed down to Philadelphia, stopping into Kiehl's to replenish my supply of emoluments, grabbing dinner, and heading to the Bike Stop. On my drive down, I had this sense that "this is gonna be a good night." Nothing specific. But I just had the feeling that I'd be driving home in the wee hours with a smile on my face.

And it was a good night. Felt good to be tooling around the city. Philadelphia is soooo walkable. No need for trains or taxis. I got into the Bike Stop about 11 pm. And it was a good looking crowd that greeted me. Right off the bat, while I was catching up with PissBoss, I saw this cigar smoking Sir with his collared boy. I checked them out, and they checked me out.

Headed downstairs and got a beer, greeted a few guys I know. Sir and boy and I continued to sort of circle and sniff like dogs. Finally, I was standing against the wall, and Sir and boy positioned themselves ever-so-strategically in front of me. Sir was directly in front of me. He ever-so-strategically put one hand behind his back with a thumb in his belt loop, so it directly in front of my crotch.

I took the bait, moving closer till his fingertips brushed the bulge in my leathers. And that was kinda the ice breaker. They were in Philadelphia for the weekend from Massachusetts, staying at the local homo hotel. I got an invitation to head back to the room with them, and I was good with that. So off we went.

It was a lot of fun. Sir kinda barked orders, and boy and I did our best to comply. (Now fuck my boy some. Now suck my dick. Now suck my boy's dick.) That worked well. boy came, I came, Sir came. We chatted. I got dressed, got my car out of the parking lot, and headed north on Broad Street/611/263.

On the way I realized something. The scene was all about pig sex. And I was good with that. But I've always felt that I didn't quite have it together to be a sex pig. In part, I now see why.

Y'see, I have a hairtrigger sense of smell. In general, I don't like smells. Of any kind. Good smells, bad smells, whatever. Smells give me a sort of vertigo, the slightest smell is overwhelming, grabbing all my attention, robbing me of focus. When I get a whiff of something, it's like I was smacked in the head with a pillow. I reel. And in a weird way, they get in the way of sex. For example, I'm fine with sucking dick or drinking piss or munching butt, whatever. Until I smell something. Then I'm unnerved. I recoil. It's weird.

With food, too. I hate coconut, not so much because of the taste, but because of the smell that hits my nostrils as it's going in my mouth. Same with eggplant. Same with eggs, in fact, which I eat all the time.

Now, smells should be a turnon, right? They should be part of it? Not invasive.

Maybe I need to obtain a smelly jockstrap and jerk off with it over my face for a while. Or something. (LOL... I gotta admit, the thought of that makes me queasy as I write this.)

Unscented laundry detergent. Unscented shaving cream. Unscented candles. Unscented household products. Unscented sex.

If'n I wanna be a sex pig, I'll have to rearrange the way my brain processes smells.



No comments: